With the recent upgrade in software to our Digital TV service there were a few changes to note:
- The Previous Channel button was “moved”; both remotes have a “p<p” button that is now the previous channel control (located next to the “mute” button on each remote).
- A shortcut button to access recorded programs for DVR’s has been added; on the boat shaped remote this is the “PVR” button on the lower right; on the other remote it is the “Film Strip” button by the navigation control. Pressing this button will take you direct to your recorded programs, thus avoiding having to navigate through the menu.
- A “MiniEPG” (guide) is now available; pressing the “guide” button once will bring up the MiniEPG, using the navigation arrows you can move up or down one channel at a time or forward through the next three programs on a channel. The program you are currently watching will stay full screen while you navigate through the MiniEPG. Pressing the “guide” button a second time will take you to the Standard guide screen, pressing the “guide” button a third time takes you to your Favorites.
- The MiniEPG can be de-activated if you desire using the following steps; Menu; Settings; Preferences; Appearance; arrow down to the MiniEPG and press “OK” to toggle to no; arrow right to apply; press OK and the MiniEPG is now de-activated.
- When in the “Menu” you will note that the active ICON will show in color and all other ICON’s will be grey, this helps identify which function you are on, so using the arrows you can easily highlight the function you want to access.
A Remote Guide has been uploaded onto the Web site, please refer to it to review the button functions on your remote.